Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shameless posting of Tiago pics

I thought I'd take this opportunity to shamelessly post some pictures of Tiago, these are mostly for the benefit of my family members. :)


Thank you Grandma Nelson for making this Monkey nap mat for me! I love playing on it and wrapping myself up in it!

He likes to lay underneath the coffee table in our apartment and talk to the bottom of the table and use the legs to push himself around.


Thank goodness one of his favorite "blankets" is actually a cloth diaper (and VERY replaceable if we were to ever lose it!) And also want to thank Aunt Meghan and Diego for the cute clothes! Both the pants and shirt are inherited from Diego!

Tiago napping. This picture is to show Kristin Harris how cute he looks in the green onesie she got for him!!!

1 comments:

Neni said...

He is sooo cute!! I love him!!