Friday, May 16, 2008

More pictures of Tiago!!!

Leo Tiago Espinosa 7.5 months old
Here are more pictures of my adorable, sweet baby! He's finally learning the tricks so that he can start crawling. He's proficient at rolling around on the floor to get where he wants, and pushing himself backwards from room to room...but he hasn't quite gotten the hang of moving forward.


These pictures were taken for Mother's day presents for my mom and mother-in-law. I thought that taking the pictures on Wednesday, I'd get and mail them on Thursday...nooooooo...it takes about 2 weeks to get pictures. I did not know that. Oh well, so I sent some picture frames to my mother-in-law for the pictures that will be coming later. The actual pictures I am sending to my mom and MIL are not posted on here, so if they see this blog, the surprise will not be ruined!

This is one of my favorite pictures, it fills me with such joy looking at this little face.
Tiago's photogenic, which I suppose comes from Leo and I...we've both been told that we're extremely photogenic. Too bad I don't look like my pictures in real life.


3 comments:

Janelle said...

What a handsome little kid! Some places let you submit your photos online for 1 hour pickup...where are you going that takes two weeks?

Unknown said...

Jordy!! I didn't know you had a blog!? I was so happy to get a comment from you, and then find you!! Your little Tiago is so handsome! Man, don't you just love this whole motherhood business? I dig. So you're back in Utah?! We've got to do something sometime! I would love to see you again! Let me know, eh?
un besito

Neni said...

Adorable!!! Simply adorable!!!