Friday, March 21, 2008

Tiago's first time in the pool!

Today we took Tiago down to the pool for his first time swimming! He looked soooo cute in his little bathing suit and he had lots of fun splashing around in the water! Here are some pictures of his first time swimming! And we realized today just HOW much water a diaper could hold! Sheesh!
















"What do you mean I can't mix florals and stripes?"

















"I'm looking good! See, I've even got the underwear-showing-underneath-my-baggy-pants-look rocking!"

















"Do you think the ladies will go for the Buddha look when I'm older?"




"Daddy, THIS is how you play in the pool! You splash and get water in your face!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute!!!! I love my little nephew!!!! he is ADORABLE!!!

Denhi