Saturday, March 7, 2009

Husband Quiz

I wanted to challenge myself, and visitors to my blog do this voluntarily so I'm not practically forcing you to read my lame-o answers if it shows up on your Facebook page. So read ahead if you want, skip if you don't! :)

Here's a chance to see how well you know your hubby. Copy and paste, fill in YOUR answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Something funny. He could watch Madagascar over and over (first, not the second!), we like to watch Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, Friends, and Scrubs.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Poppy Seed


3. What's one food he doesn't like? Seafood with the exception of shrimp and calamari

4. What is his favorite movie? Madagascar

5. Where did he go to high school? Cervantes Spanish High School in Sao Paolo, Brazil.

6. What size shoe does he wear? 6

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Money... :)

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham with melted cheese.

9. What would this he eat every day if he could? He wouldn't. Too picky for that. :) But he could eat at Cafe Rio pretty often.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Fruit Loops

11. What is something he would never wear? Speedo

12. What is his favorite sports team? Chivas soccer team from Guadalajara

13. Who did he vote for? Can't vote yet! Is a permanent resident, we're just passing time until he can become a citizen.

14. Who is his best friend? ME! Of course, and next to me, Luis Eduardo and Edgar from Guadalajara

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Fart :)

16. What is his favorite sport? He is not really into sports (hallelujah!) I guess it would be soccer if it's Chivas or Mexico playing.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind would it be? CHOCOLATE

18. What is his favorite vacation? Cancun, or any exotic beach locale (California beaches don't quite cut it). Anywhere where he can lay on the beach and bake in the sun like a lizard (while I sit under an umbrella and use sunscreen, I'm sure I will be the one to get skin cancer). At the time of my writing this, he's on the beach in Costa Rica (for work!)

19. What could he spend hours doing? Looking into my eyes. :)

20. What is one unique talent he has? He makes me feel like a million dollars!

0 comments: