Saturday, March 7, 2009

Awesome video, hopefully one day Jordy will be on there

Go into Google and type "One day (your name) will" (not forgetting to place the quotation marks). Report your first 10 finding, regardless of relevance.
**Note, I tried to do Jordanna, but nothing came up. Then I tried an alternate spelling, but nothing came up...so I had to go with Jordy***

1. Awesome video, hopefully one day Jordy will be on there

2. Maybe one day Jordy will be able to swim But not today. Will someone teach Jordy to swim please? Lets hire a penguin that swims ...

3. Maybe One day Jordy will be as fast as me.. she does know her trance though... " I've got stars to sow, fat to chew and many different men to see about many ...

*******The above three are all that came up with the quotation marks...I had to repeat without the word "will" to get the rest************

4. One day Jordy asked his mommy what a war was. She said when the governments of countries were mad at each other they sent armies to fight ...

5. One day Jordy is out walking when suddenly a white man in a truck throws a beer bottle in his head. The good mood that Jordy was in ...

6. One day, jordy and I will GET MY LOVE BACK OF YOU! <3 Loads of love RUBY .... One day, jordy and I will fly to the moon n bk and havvvve spaaaaace babies ... (Okaaaay)

7. One day, Jordy goes to school... He forgot to bring his Mths textbook... He went back home and return to school... So, the next day, Jordy goes to school by ...

8. There always matchin my shirts && one day Jordy && Drew will write a song about it. =] Im the Most Clumsy person ever! I cant walk Straight, && I trip easy ...

9. Want them to be a apart of my program one day’. Jordy Smith. ‘Pushing the boundaries of Free Expression… Kickin new levels and movin on up… ...

10. “One day, Jordy and I were walking to the New Pier,” recalls Damien, “and in broad daylight we saw a guy stab another guy over a poker game and just get up ...

Okaaaaay, I am thinking about changing my nickname. First of all, it's a BOY'S nickname...boo hiss!

Dear Hubby comes home tomorrow from Costa Rica, can't wait!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

I've never seen it done with this phrase before. I usually see "(your name) needs..." That's a fun one.