Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hallelujah!

After spending many frustrated hours at my laptop, cursing it and wishing it would run faster, Leo and I decided to get a new laptop! I spent many hours researching and comparing, and finally settling on a Toshiba that I bought through the Costco.com website.

So what does that mean to all of you, my non-loyal followers? :) I can blog again, or, I feel that the time invested in updating my blog is finally less than or equal to the benefits of you all knowing the latest ins and outs of my life. Woo hoo!

Perhaps I shall do as my friend Janelle does, she has a set time twice a week to sit down and update her blog with the latest of the last few days. Or do you still do that? I haven't found that it was worth turning on my laptop and screaming at it to do anything other than pay my bills and occasionally check my email. I would also occasionally check my voicemail, too, (we have Vonage which allows for my voicemail to be sent to me via email), so if you have called me recently and I didn't call you back, that's why.

Anyhow, with this new laptop has also come ample opportunity to waste time playing the new games (Bejeweled, anyone?) and checking out the cool features (oooh look! An integrated webcam, I can put my makeup on while checking my email!)

With that said, I had better go and be busy so I can have something to show for my 8 hours at home with the baby. That's easier said than done, I know....but Leo already thinks I have it easy being at home with the baby (before you all attack him, he DOES realize how much work I have to do around here, picking up suit coats and ties...), but sometimes I wish I could trade in the monooooootoooony and repetition for something that actually SHOWS that I am making progress! What's the point of doing laundry if it's all going to get dirty again....oh, right...clean clothes to wear and we don't like to smell dirty...

Hasta la vista, baby!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Wahoo!!!!! You're back! I missed you.

Maren said...

Welcome back Jordy!!

Sarah said...

So glad you will no longer have blog anxiety! New computers are the best!