Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

Yes, it's been a long time since I blogged, but I'm back now!



Lots has happened since I last posted. Leo and I FINALLY closed on the house! There were a couple of bumps in the road (mostly Fannie Mae jerking us around, we had everything they had asked for, and then some...but then they would come back with more conditions and asking for more money).



While we were waiting to close on the house, we stayed with some friends of ours, the Woodburys. While they did have the internet, my computer wouldn't connect to their wireless. Then came moving into the house and settling in!



Then Leo turned 30! So I planned a surprise party and took him to the American Idols concert for his birthday.


(NOTE: THIS WAS A DRAFT THAT WAS SAVED AND THEN PUBLISHED ON 12/09/08)

0 comments: